13 September 2013

Thomas MacEntee webinar on "You Use WHAT for Genealogy? Wonderful Uses for Unusual Tools"

I rarely get around to watching the Legacy Family Tree webinars, hosted by Geoff Rasmussen.

One given on Wednesday by the irrepressible Thomas MacEntee, You Use WHAT for Genealogy? Wonderful Uses for Unusual Tools, caught my attention. Apparently over 1,000 people watched live online. I made a 60 minutes space in my schedule the next day to watch the recording, and I'm glad I did.

Thomas covers a series of online tools including EasyBib, Evernote, Dropbox, several useful Google tools, and others. Recommended, and free online until September 19th.

Also, watch the webinar and Geoff will tell you how you can get free access to a series of his Legacy webinars until September 16th.

http://www.familytreewebinars.com/download.php?webinar_id=153

1 comment:

Thomas MacEntee said...

Thank you John for your kind words and for highlighting this webinar!