28 May 2009

OGS Conference 2009

Early on Friday morning I'll be leaving for the OGS annual conference being held at Sheridan College in Oakville.

I expect to be at the registration desk around 4 or 5 pm on Friday and would be pleased to talk, especially about concerns on the proposed OGS fee increase.

I've already heard talks being given by Alison Hare, Marian Press and Gary Schroder, all of whom I recommend. I'm particularly looking at attending other talks on topics of my interest, likely not Ontario-specific.

Elizabeth Lapointe at Canada Genealogy will also be blogging, and twittering, from the conference. At previous conferences I've found there's so much going on people can have quite different experiences. I'll be blogging about mine here. It'll be interesting to compare our posts.

No comments: